1.The minimum age to participate in our activities is 16 years old at the start of the course.
2. Our activities have limited availability and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
3.To apply online, please ensure that you:
3.1. Have completed the form.
3.2. Attached the bank receipt or made the payment online
3.3. Provided all required documents
4. Exceptionally, other selection criteria may apply and will be specified in the advertising info about the activities
5. Language course participants will be required to take a placement test in the first session of the course to determine their proficiency level in the language chosen. If there are no available places at the recommended level course, you may request a refund.
6. Course/level changes can only be advised by the teaching staff once the course has started.
7. CSLM activities may be cancelled if there are not enough participants. The decision to cancel may be made until one day prior to the start of the activity , and participants will receive a full refund. The course’s continuity will be determined after the first two sessions and may result in cancellations or level changes.
8. If a student wishes to withdraw their enrolment before the course starts, they will receive a full refund as long as they formally communicate their decision one week before the start date. No refund will be available after this period. For official level accreditation tests, cancellation requests will be governed by the applicable regulations.
9. By enrolling, students agree to the CSLM’s general terms and conditions. Neglecting these conditions or failing to follow basic rules of conduct may result in enrollment cancellation.
10. Requests to change exam dates will only be considered in exceptional circumstances, such as work or study travel, overlapping dates with university exams, job interviews, presentations or conferences, hospitalization or medical leave, and death of a relative. The academic coordination unit must approve these requests before a new test date can be arranged with the student.